Happy New Year from Svetec Farms!
We pray you will enjoy a healthy, happy 2015, rich with family and friends, as we enjoy this blessed nation of Canada and each other! New for 2015: Store is open on Fridays and Saturdays from 10-4! Hope the extended hours help!
- Ground Beef is in the freezer and so are those great roasts!
- Only one 20+ turkey left for sale. Frozen and free-range, antibiotic free, pastured.
- For Jenny's latest roast duck recipe, click here.
- Fresh bacon, ribs and ground pastured pork are back in the freezer!
- T-bone, prime rib and sirloin steaks are available. Beef bones are back in stock!
- We are happily taking credit, debit and cash in our Country Porch Store.
- We are open year round Fridays 10am- 4pm and Saturdays 10am - 4pm.
Svetec Farms is owned and operated by Paul and Jenny Svetec. Please call 905-263-4655 or email at email@example.com.
NEW!!! Sign up here to join the Svetec Farm Mailing List! Just enter your info to receive our newsletter.
How to order Beef, Chicken, Duck or Eggs?
For beef, pork, duck or chicken, we sell plenty of choice cuts of grass-fed beef, pork and chicken right from our store freezer.
Come pick up your free-range brown eggs with or without your recycled carton - it's up to you! Eggs are washed. $4.00/dozen. 12 Doz. Limit please.
To get to Svetec Farms, take Waverly Rd. exit off the Hwy 401 and head north for about 15 minutes ( no turns - the road becomes Hwy 57). Then turn west (left) on Concession 7. You should see blue Svetec Fresh Farm Market road signs at your turn onto Concession 7. We are the last farm before the stop sign at Solina Rd. on the north (right hand) side - 2024 Concession 7 and there is a Svetec Farm sign at the end of our driveway. See you soon!
Kid activist. Wow!