On April 4th, the Country Porch Store will close its doors.
April 4th, 2015 is our last business day for Svetec Farms. The farm will be closed on April 3rd due to Good Friday but open on the 4th.We are so thankful for each and every person and family who have supported us through the years.
For those who wish to stock up, over the next six weeks, all orders of $300.00 or more will receive a 15% discount.
On April 4th, as part of our Farewell Weekend, Jenny will be baking her Famous Brownies to sample, refreshments will be provided and the farm will be open for those who wish to take a walk or just enjoy the farm one last time. We warmly invite all our past and present customers to visit and say farewell as the Svetec Family moves into another season of their lives and the farm is passed into the hands of our local dairy farmers, the Milson Family.
- Ground Beef is in the freezer.
- Only one 20+ turkey left for sale. Frozen and free-range, antibiotic free, pastured.
- For Jenny's latest roast duck recipe, click here.
- Fresh bacon, ribs and ground pastured pork are back in the freezer!
- T-bone, prime rib and sirloin steaks are available. Beef bones are back in stock!
- We are happily taking credit, debit and cash in our Country Porch Store.
- The farm will be closed on Good Friday, April 3rd.
- We are open until April 4th, Fridays 10am- 4pm and Saturdays 10am - 4pm.
Svetec Farms is owned and operated by Paul and Jenny Svetec. Please call 905-263-4655 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to order Beef, Chicken, Duck or Eggs?
For beef, pork, duck or chicken, we sell plenty of choice cuts of grass-fed beef, pork and chicken right from our store freezer.
Come pick up your free-range brown eggs with or without your recycled carton - it's up to you! Eggs are washed. $4.00/dozen. 12 Doz. Limit please.
To get to Svetec Farms, take Waverly Rd. exit off the Hwy 401 and head north for about 15 minutes ( no turns - the road becomes Hwy 57). Then turn west (left) on Concession 7. You should see blue Svetec Fresh Farm Market road signs at your turn onto Concession 7. We are the last farm before the stop sign at Solina Rd. on the north (right hand) side - 2024 Concession 7 and there is a Svetec Farm sign at the end of our driveway. See you soon!
Kid activist. Wow!